THE CENTRAL PUBLIC LIBRARY OF VERIA AT THE SIDE OF THE REFUGEES
The Central Public Library of Veria, informs the refugees hosted in the area, for its services which they can use during their stay in the Prefecture of Imathia.
The Library offers access to wide sources of information, organizes creative workshops and seminars for children and adults always aiming at providing the best possible services to everyone.
Starting from Monday the 28th of March and on a regular basis, our Mobile Library, after the decision of the Administrative Council of the Library, will be visiting the temporary center of refugees in “Armatolos Kokkinos” camp.
The Central Library housed in 8 Ellis Street, in the center of the city, can offer :
- Free Internet access through its 17 computers it possesses
- Fast wifi
- Access to the largest newsstand of the world, the pressreader in which newspaper and magazines from 100 different countries, in approximately 60 languages are included
- Books in the English language
- Illustrated children’s books and other books in the English language
- Board games in the English language and games without words
- Educational dvd
- Space to charge mobile devices and portable computers
- Specific space for skype communication
Access in the above is free.
For the issue of temporary member card, it is necessary to present the passport or other document.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 08.00 – 20.00 & Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 08.00-15.00
Contact: Central Public Library, 8 Ellis street, Veria. Τηλ. 2331024494, email:firstname.lastname@example.org://www.libver.gr
|γράφτηκε στις||29 Μαρτίου 2016|